Gain Knowledge + Confidence: Be Better, Faster, & More Profitable…
DON’T LET MISSING INFO/SKILLS HOLD BACK YOUR GROWTH ANYMORE!
* CAUTION: ENTERING NO BS Training ZONE *
Detailers Seeking TRUE Results ONLY! ► No Empty Promises.
NO Chemical or Tool Sales Pitches Before | During | After Training- EVER!
Products DON’T Troubleshoot Problems… A Detailer’s MIND Does!
Detailing Training Course Topics
Detailing Training Programs are Available for all Experience Levels.
However, OCDCarCare Detailing Classes are best suited for Intermediate to Advanced Skill Level Detailers. Since courses dive into great depth, detailers who already possess an understanding of basic detailing concepts and techniques have consistently demonstrated the largest growth & improvement.
Courses include a mixture of topics to help students reach their detailing goals. The most popular training topics include:
- Paint Correction (Polishing) Training. Quality, Efficiency, & Approaches.
- Simple & Efficient Vehicle Wash Methods, Topical Decontamination, & Other Surface Preps.
- Overall Process Efficiency: Improve Speed, Results, and Reduce Stress & Strain on the Body
- Optimizing Set Ups: (Fixed Locations or Mobile Operations) Ensuring Maximum Quality, Productivity, & Speed.
- Employee Procedures: Working with Owners to Develop, Refine, & Implement Staff Workflows.
- Training New or Established Employees: Mobile or Fixed Location Business Models.
- Ceramic Nano Coating (Glass Coating) Preparation, Application, & Maintenance Procedures.
- Managing the Business Side of Detailing: Employee & Inventory Mgmt. Scheduling.
- Sales & Marketing: Pricing, Customer Acquisition, Marketing, Sales Process, Talking to Clients, Etc.
- Auto Detailing Business Model Auditing and Consulting
- Completely Customized Training Programs— Based on the Unique Needs of Businesses.
Programs Based on Individual Needs and Goals
Training programs last from 3-7 days. The length training programs and topics covered depend on individual student goals, knowledge, experience, and situation. Please ask about any training subjects not listed.
Best Improvements Occur with a Minimum of 3-4 Days of Training.
Sessions last 9-10 hours daily. Material adapts to attendee’s needs and learning speed, allowing the biggest knowledge and skill breakthroughs.
We Understand YOUR Detailing Business Frustrations
Have Any of These Internal Thoughts, Frustrations, or Concerns:
- Paint Polishing; Sometimes Feeling Lost or Over-matched…
- Wanting to Increase Detailing: Efficiency, Speed, Work Quality, and Profit Margins?
- Needing to Raise Work Quality or Confidence to Tackle High Profile Jobs?
- How Do I Learn to Optimally Prepare & Install Ceramic Nano (glass) Coatings?
- How Do We Improve Our Skills to Confidently Raise Prices or Become a Local Authority?
- How Do I Train my Employees or Establish Practical & Efficient Workflow Procedures.
- Where Do I Find Professional Auto Detailing Training Customized to MY BUSINESS NEEDS?
UNDERSTAND HOW TO Tackle Problems & Prevent Unknown Challenges – BEFORE they Occur.
WHY OCDCarCare for Auto Detailing Training Classes?
We EMPOWER Detailers to Understand the ‘How’s + ‘Why’s + Skills of Detailing Skills, Concepts, & Procedures.
Students Learn HOW the of Power Their Mind Makes Detailing:
- More Efficient
- Higher Quality
- More Profitable
Limited Training Class Size = Maximum Time for : 1-on-1 Instruction, Learning, & Improvement.
Traditionally, auto detailing education has been taught as a simple formula. Do this in this situation. Use X pad with Y compound.
What happens when basic approaches don’t work? OR what if a product runs out?
THIS is where in-depth knowledge of situation, variables, tools, product technology, and procedure enables detailers to find solutions. Knowledge + Skills is the only formula to maximize quality, efficiency, speed, and profitability.
OCDCarCare Los Angeles embraces the NXT Detailing Training philosophy developed by Kevin Brown of BuffDaddy.com and Jason Rose of Rupes SpA.
WE ARE NOT A CHEMICAL OR TOOL COMPANY. WE SELL NOTHING!
Education & Knowledge are our ONLY Concern for Students.
Training is NOT a gateway to sell products or machines. There are no hidden or ongoing group fees. Our ONLY goal is maximum knowledge and improvement for each student — PERIOD.
Educating Detailers: Christopher Brown’s Calling
Teaching the theories and techniques of detailing is a calling of Christopher Brown of OCDCarCare Los Angeles. This inspired many long-form articles, educating car care enthusiasts and detailers on effective auto detailing theories and practices.
OCDCarCare has prepared vehicles for many prestigious events including: the Pebble Beach Concours d’ Elegance and The Quail in 2014-2016, special projects for Meguiar’s, Gas Monkey Garage, and SEMA (2013 & 2015). In 2015, Christopher joined Kevin Brown of Buffdaddy.com as the lead assistant for NXT West and NXT East. Christopher has trained and worked alongside industry leaders and many highly specialized detailers in America. As a result, his diverse and far reaching knowledge base is available to all students.
Since 2014, Christopher has traveled extensively around the US, helping hundreds of detailers improve their detailing knowledge, skills, and confidence. Teaching is a fun, creative, and challenging outlet which allows Christopher to help people improve their way of life through their businesses.
The evolution of Christopher’s detailing journey paired with his personal skills and talents drew him into education. In his words; “I love teaching more than anything else in the auto detailing industry. The personal and professional satisfaction of helping detailers improve greatly outweighs ANY Finished vehicle– 11 times out of 10!”
OCDCarCare provides the most current & comprehensive one-on-one or small group, detailing & paint polishing training classes available.
Christopher Brown of OCDCarCare was the lead assistant for NXT West 2015 & NXT East 2015. The video below @ 0:57 Christopher speaks about training the mental muscles of detailing which influence all aspects of auto detailing.