Business Training for Dynamic Scalable Growth
Transform Your: Knowledge, Confidence, Authority, & Business!
Training Designed for Individual Needs
Step 1: We Learn About YOU!
Training begins with a discovery process to: understand where you’re at in your detailing journey, clarify your training goals, and to determine if we’re a mutual fit.
We Need to Learn About Your:
- Knowledge & Skills
- Overall Training & Business Goals
Why Learn about YOU First?
It’s Simple, yet Powerful:
If we don’t KNOW YOU…
(and get an Idea of where you’re at)
We CAN’T HELP YOU!
(to Get to Where you Want to BE!)
Training Course Format
Courses Combine In-depth Theory & Intense Hands-on Training.
On day 1 detailers take a real world test. This reveals each individual’s: experience, knowledge base, physical skills, and capabilities.
After personal assessments, the teaching style and material is customized to best fit each INDIVIDUAL Student.
Equipment and Products are supplied for training sessions.
All training is performed on actual vehicles, simulating real world conditions.
Detailing Training Course Topics
Auto Detailing Training Classes are Available for all Experience Levels.
OCDCarCare Detailing Training Programs:
Best Suited for Intermediate to Advanced Skill Level Detailers.
Since courses and materials dive into great depth, detailers who already have a foundational knowledge of core detailing concepts, theories, and techniques have consistently demonstated the largest growth & improvement.
Courses may include a mixture of topics to help detailers reach their goals.
Popular Training Topics:
- Paint Correction (Polishing) Training. Quality, Efficiency, & Approaches.
- Simple & Efficient Vehicle Wash Methods, Topical Decontamination, & Other Surface Preps.
- Overall Process Efficiency: Improve Speed, Results, and Reduce Stress & Strain on the Body.
- Optimizing Set Ups: (Fixed Locations or Mobile Operations) Ensuring Maximum Quality, Productivity, & Speed.
- Employee Procedures: Working with Owners to Develop, Refine, & Implement Staff Workflows.
- Training New or Established Employees: Mobile or Fixed Location Business Models.
- Ceramic Nano Coating (Glass Coating) Preparation, Application, & Maintenance Procedures.
- Managing the Detailing Business: Employee & Inventory Mgmt., Project Scheduling.
- Sales & Marketing: Pricing, Customer Acquisition, Marketing, Sales Process, Talking to Clients, Etc.
- Auto Detailing Business Model Auditing and Consulting.
- Completely Customized Training Programs— Based on the Unique Needs of Businesses.
Program Length Based on Individual Needs & Goals
Training programs range from 3-7 days. The length of training programs depends on individual student goals, knowledge, experience, and situation. Please ask about any training subjects not listed.
Best Improvements Occur with a Minimum of 3-4 Days of Consecutive Training.
Sessions last 8+ hours daily. Courses constantly adapt, day to day, based on you needs.
Serious Auto Detailing Training for Serious Detailers
Push YOUR Business Knowledge, Skills, Efficiency, & Profits to New Heights.
IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS & CLIENT EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Immediate Actionable Knowledge
- High Quality Work to be PROUD of
- High Efficiency Workflow Procedures
- Physical Skills & Procedures to Tackle All Scenarios
- Confidence to Tackle High End Projects
- Mental Strategies to Approach Problems
- The Highest Hourly Profits
These Traits ^ ^ ATTRACT The Best Clients for the Highest Paying Jobs.
This is NOT:
– A Big Group SEMINAR Style Detailing Training Class.
ZERO Sales Pitches for:
– On-Going Membership Fees!
YOUR EDUCATION is OUR ONLY BUSINESS — SERIOUSLY!
We ONLY want to work with Serious Detailers Committed to Improvement.
Because Committed Business Owners are Motivated to Actual Change.
They understand lost time = lost money + increased frustration for clients, businesses, and employees.
Also, NOBODY wants to work with unmotivated people who waste other peoples’s time and effort.
If You’re Ready to Commit Yourself to Business Improvement with Knowledge and Work — You’re in the Right Place.
THIS ALL SEEMS TOO SIMPLE AND OBVIOUS, Right?
Improvement and Excellence REALLY Is This Simple and Attainable– IF YOU Follow the Magic Recipe!
… Good Ole’ Fashioned WORK ETHIC and EFFORT!
Do You Have These Business Concerns or Frustrations ?
- What’s the Most Reliable System to Train my Employees?
- Paint Polishing; Ever Struggle to Deliver Your Clients The Quality They Deserve. And Sometimes or Frequently You Feeling Lost or Over-matched?
- How Do I Increase Detailing: Efficiency, Speed, Work Quality, and Profit Margins?
- What’s the Path to Raise Our Work Quality/Confidence to Tackle High Profile Jobs?
- How Do I Learn to Optimally Prepare & Install Ceramic Nano (glass) Coatings?
- How Do We Improve Our Skills to Confidently Raise Prices or Become a Local Authority?
- What’s the Best Way to Train my Employees or Establish Practical & Efficient Workflow Procedures for CONSISTENT Results of Quality & Labor Input?
- Where Do I Find Professional Auto Detailing Training Customized to MY BUSINESS NEEDS?
- How Do We Establish Practical & Efficient Workflow Procedures?
We’ve Shared YOUR Detailing & Business Frustrations
(It’s a Main Reason We Created the Course)
The Nuts & Bolts of OCDCarCare Training
Quality Auto Detailing Requires Preparation, Focus, and Confidence.
KNOWLEDGE is the Lasting Foundation for Success!
Understanding tools, products, procedures, defects, and goals for each detailing project are the keys to quality, efficiency, profitability, and success.
Detailers using this approach can tackle any project: organizing solutions, results, and workflow procedures which are: highly effective, time efficient, and super profitable.
WHO (Do we Help)
Detailers SERIOUS about advancing their knowledge, skills, and business progress.
We help and teach all detailers: from seasoned professionals to DIY enthusiast hobbyists.
Our in-depth courses are best suited for intermediate to advanced detailers who have basic detailing knowledge & skills and some previous practical experience.
HOW (Do we Help Them)
Developing the mental muscles of detailing, WITH practical hands-on physical skills.
THIS IS NOT A COOKIE-CUTTER-PACK-EM-IN-LIKE-SARDINES SEMINAR STYLE COURSE.
Our professional classes revolve around one-on-one or very small group training. We invest the time to understand YOU to find the best teaching style best suited to YOUR Needs.
Individualized Communication & Curriculum– THE MOST effective teaching for learning breakthroughs. Because everyone has different experience levels, skill sets, life background, and mental approach to learning.
IF WE DON’T KNOW YOU. . . WE CAN’T TEACH YOU!
WHAT (Detailers & Business Owners Learn)
Actionable Training of In-depth Knowledge, Skills, Procedures, and Business Insights.
To produce high quality and efficient work and effective troubleshooting methods to overcome Detailing problems.
To quickly and accurately identify project goals and to apply efficient solutions, delivering the best results with the highest profits.
(*) [**] Training is available in Los Angeles and beyond.
(* for detailing training outside Los Angles, CA, trainees will assume all OCDCarCare travel & lodging expenses)
[** 33% non-refundable deposit is required to book all Detailing Training Courses]
WHY OCDCarCare Detailing Training Classes?
We EMPOWER Detailers to Understand the ‘How’s + ‘Why’s + Skills of Detailing Skills, Concepts, & Procedures.
Students Learn HOW the of Power Their Mind Makes Detailing:
- More Efficient
- Higher Quality
- More Profitable
Small Training Class Size = Maximum 1-on-1 Learning & Improvement.
Traditionally, detailing education has been taught as a simple formula. Do this in this situation. Use X pad with Y compound.
What happens when basic approaches don’t work? OR what if a product runs out?
THIS is where in-depth knowledge of situation, variables, tools, product technology, and procedure enables detailers to find solutions.
Knowledge + Skills is the only formula to maximize quality, efficiency, speed, and profitability.
OCDCarCare embraces the NXT Detailing Training philosophy developed by Kevin Brown of BuffDaddy.com and Jason Rose of Rupes.
WE ARE NOT A CHEMICAL OR TOOL COMPANY. WE SELL NOTHING!
A Detailer’s Education & Improvement are our ONLY Concern.
OCDCarCare’s Training is NOT a gateway to sell products or machines. There are no hidden or ongoing group fees. Our ONLY goal is maximum knowledge, skills, & improvement for each student — PERIOD.
Improving Businesses: Christopher’s Calling
The evolution of Christopher’s detailing journey, paired with his personal skills and talents, drew him into education.
“I love working with people through education. Helping detailers improve is 100 times better than ANY vehicle I could ever work on!”
This calling inspired many long-form articles which educate car care enthusiasts and detailers on effective auto detailing theories and practices.
OCDCarCare has prepared vehicles for many prestigious events including: the Pebble Beach Concours d’ Elegance and The Quail (2014-2016, 2019), special projects for Meguiar’s, Gas Monkey Garage, and SEMA (2013 & 2015). In 2015, Christopher joined Kevin Brown of Buffdaddy.com as the lead assistant for NXT West and NXT East.
Christopher has trained and worked alongside industry leaders and many highly specialized detailers in America. As a result, his diverse and far reaching knowledge base is available to all students.
Since 2014, Christopher has traveled the U.S., helping hundreds of detailers improve their detailing knowledge, skills, and confidence. To Christopher education is fun, creative, and rewarding because it helps people improve their way of life through their businesses.
OCDCarCare provides the most current & comprehensive paint polishing and detailing training classes available.
Christopher Brown of OCDCarCare was the lead assistant for NXT West & East 2015. The video below @ 0:57 Christopher speaks about training the mental muscles of detailing.
Take the 1st Step to Improve Your Knowledge, Confidence, Authority, & Business.
► Please Fill Out the Form Below.
OCDCarCare Detailing Training Inquiry Form